Bridgehampton National Bank
Welcome FNBNY Customers
On Tuesday, February 18, 2014, customers of the First National Bank of New York (FNBNY) will become part of the Bridgehampton National Bank (BNB) family. As a BNB customer, you will continue to receive the personal service and quality products that you have enjoyed as a FNBNY customer... and have every right to expect.
At BNB, our commitment to our customers – and the communities we serve – is more than 100 years strong. Named one of the country's top 10 community banks by American Banker, we are dedicated to developing personal relationships, delivering a high level of service through experienced local professionals and making a difference in the neighborhoods where we live and work.
We welcome the opportunity to do the same for you.
What you need to know
- Your branches in Massapequa, Melville and Merrick will reopen as BNB on Tuesday, February 18, 2014.
- Your account numbers will remain the same, and you may continue to use your current supply of checks.
- You will receive a new Bridgehampton National Bank Debit MasterCard® prior to January 31, 2014, in anticipation of the final integration. Click here for more details.
- You will enjoy a broad array of products and services including our extensive ATM network and our 26 branch locations across Long Island. This spring, you can also expect surcharge-free access to an expanded ATM network including nearly 600 Rite Aid Pharmacies in New York.
- To download a PDF of the full Welcome Package, click here.
- To download a PDF of the Online Banking letter, click here.
- To download a PDF of the Online Banking letter for Business Customers, click here.
- Click here for a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
If you are using QuickBooks or Quicken, please download the appropriate conversion instructions below:
QuickBooks for Mac Web Connect
QuickBooks for Windows Web Connect
Quicken for Windows Express Web Connect to Web Connect
Quicken for Windows Web Connect
Quicken Essentials for Mac Express Web Connect
Quicken for Mac Express Web Connect
Want to know more about BNB?
Take a quick look at Our Story.
Have a question?
Please call us toll free at 855.702.8344.