Bridgehampton National Bank
Online Banking & Bill Pay
The fast, easy and secure way to control your finances.
Stay on top of your business and personal banking – and your bills – online anytime with online banking and bill pay from Bridgehampton National Bank (BNB). We've designed our services to meet our customers' specific needs: with Bridge Business Connect and Bridge Business Bill Pay for businesses and Bridge Online Banking and Bridge e-Pay for consumers.
Bridge Business Connect
Puts all your account information at your fingertips – anytime – free.
- An internet, browser-based cash management tool for Bridge Business Banking customers.
- Suitable for large and small businesses.
- Conduct account inquiries and transfer funds.
- Make loan payments.
- Initiate stop payments.
- View and print check images and statements.
- View deposits and deposited items.
- ACH and wire transfers.
- Restricted access options and dual approvals for employees.
- 24-hour access to accounts.
- Quickbooks® Direct Connect.
- Export account information to other financial management software.
Bridge Business Bill Pay
It's secure and simple: try it free
- Set up single and recurring payments.
- Make tax payments.
- Perform bank-to-bank transfers.
- Set up multiple accounts with different names and different payments.
- Multiple employee access with user-defined levels of authority and administration.
- Multiple approvers for payments.
- Customized audit reports.
- Receive alerts via email, text and phone.
- Free for the first three months.
Log in to the Bridge Business Connect site to access your account.
Bridge Online Banking
Free online banking for your personal financial needs
- Get real-time account information.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Place stop payments.
- View and print check images.
- View, save or print online statements.
- Make loan payments.
- Receive alerts.
- Connect with Quicken® and Quickbooks®.
Bridge e-Pay for Consumers
The fast, easy and FREE way to pay bills online
- Decide when – and how much – to pay.
- No envelopes, stamps, check-writing or paperwork.
- Totally protected transactions.
- Saves time and money.
To find out more, visit your local branch or call 631.537.1000.